Our client, a national investment consulting firm dedicated to meeting the financial needs of institutional and private clients.
Whose mission is to attract institutions and wealthy individuals as clients through the investment management of their retirement plans and/or personal portfolios,
is independently owned and headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina is seeking a Staff Accountant to add to their growing team.
- Process customer receipts related to contracted revenue.
- Assist with invoicing customers and managing accounts receivable.
- Review / Process expense reporting (through Concur expense reporting too) including ensure proper department and G/L codes are used.
- Assist with processing accounts payable through Concur A/P tool (reviewing invoices, G/L coding).
- Assist with financial statement analysis as necessary.
- Assist with other projects that arise.
- Accounting degree (or Finance degree but Accounting degree preferred).
- 2 to 3 years of basic accounting experience (with some or all of the following: receivables, payables, expense reporting, processing customer receipts).
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of Investment industry a plus.