Temp-Perm Marketing Coordinator.
The Marketing Coordinator is primarily responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Promotion development and support.
- Development, design and production of all marketing and office print materials.
- Manage website development and maintenance.
- Direct marketing.
- Advertising placement and research.
- Assist with marketing database management.
- Assist with business development activities.
- Help coordinate new member and new product initiatives.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and marketing experience.
- 2-3 years marketing experience required.
- Design experience is a must, preferably In-Design and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-starter and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and projects is required.