Sales Accounting Administrator.
- Sorting sales contract documentation and submitting to finance companies.
- Costing and posting vehicles sales to accounting system.
- Prepares tax and title documents to submit to DMV in a timely manner.
- Reconciles vehicle inventory and vehicle receivable accounts.
- Submits Rebate and Service Contract Sales to GM.
- Assist controller with various duties as needed.
- 2 years associates degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Notary Public.
- Previous dealership experience is a plus.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and projects is required.