Our client is looking for a good solid Bookkeeper for their small business in Chapel Hill.
Chapel Hill, NC
- Accounts Payable.
- Accounts Receivable.
- Enter all journal entries into the accounting software.
- Ensure that reversing entries occur.
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits.
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Issue financial statements for Controller review.
- Assist with Assembly of information for external auditors and Tax Returns.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Assist the Controller with special projects.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
- Reconcile vendor accounts to ensure proper management - research outstanding issues/discrepancies.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Special projects, as necessary.
- The right candidate should have significant experience in A/R, A/P and GL transactions along with some QuickBooks, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook).
- Individual should also be a quick learner, detail oriented, possess strong analytical skills along with strong interpersonal and communication skills, and be a reliable team player to assist their corporate office with a variety of administrative functions.