Human Resources Generalist.
The Human Resources Generalist I will provide support for a variety of Human Resources initiatives related to benefits, recruiting, data analytics, employee relations, compliance and compensation.
This position will be responsible for building and maintaining effective working relationships throughout the organization and with key external contacts, such as recruiters, job applicants, vendors, etc.
Chapel Hill, NC
- Managing a full cycle recruiting process, including creatively sourcing candidates, reviewing resumes, creating job postings, scheduling and conducting interviews, and extending offers of employment.
In conjunction with the Service Leader, Human Resources, supporting the company’s developing HR strategy and initiatives.
- Assisting with benefits administration by responding to benefits inquiries, facilitating open enrollment and completing compliance requirements.
- Interpreting company policies and answering related questions.
- Under the guidance of the Service Leader, HR, providing coaching and counsel to Rho employees on a variety of issues.
- Providing support on specific tasks and projects, including recruiting, new hire orientation, and data analytics.
- Maintaining familiarity with the Human Resources Information System (HRIS), assisting in keeping the HRIS database current.
- Working on special projects.
- Working with the Service Leader, HR to identify new programs and initiatives to meet Company needs.
- Performing administrative tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS Human Resources, Business Administration, or related degree.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of Human Resources Generalist experience.
- PHR or other HR certification is strongly preferred.
- Tech savvy with extensive knowledge of how social media, networking and rapidly developing technologies can be used to support HR initiatives effectively.
- The successful candidate will be a team player with integrity, a commitment to quality, and the ability to think critically and creatively in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Candidates must possess strong business acumen, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Knowledge of People Track and iCIMS is preferred.
- Prior HR experience supporting professional services within the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry is preferred.